Venoflex B.V. attaches great importance to your privacy. In this privacy statement we would like to inform you about our policy.
Venoflex complies with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Personal Data Verification. This means that we:
– Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided, these goals and type of personal data are described in this document;
– Processing of your personal data is limited to the data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed;
– Ask for your permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
– Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
– won’t pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they were provided;
– are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, we point this out and respect them.
For questions about our privacy statement, please refer to the contact details at the end of this statement.
Which data do we process from you?
For our records, we may request the following personal data from you:
– First Name;
– Last name;
– (Business) Phone number;
– (Business) E-mail address.
We use this information for communication about orders, information provision and administrative purposes.
How do we protect your data?
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing.
We took the following measures;
– All persons who can take note of your data on behalf of Venoflex are obliged to maintain their confidentiality.
– We use a username and password policy on all our systems;
– We make back-ups of the personal data in order to be able to recover these in case of physical or technical incidents;
– Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
We share information necessary for the delivery of our product to those third parties involved in the supply chain (for example couriers and delivery companies). Other data will not be shared with third parties unless you give us permission in writing.
Your personal data will be stored by Venoflex for the processing(s) listed above for a maximum period of 7 years.
What are your rights?
You have the right to ask us which personal data we process from you and to have incorrect data modified or removed.
Of course we are happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Should this not lead to a satisfactory solution, then you also have the right under the privacy legislation to file a complaint with the privacy guard, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
We collect data for research in order to gain a better insight into our customers, so that we can tailor our services accordingly. This website uses "cookies" (text files placed on your computer) to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated
by the cookie about your use of the website can be transferred to secure servers of Venoflex B.V. or that of a third party. We use this information
to keep track of how you use the website, to compile reports on website activity and to offer other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Turn off cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
However, some features and services on our and other websites may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser.